From securing liquidity to rapid cost reductions.
We navigate you through the crisis.
The spread of the corona virus is also leaving deep scars in the printing industry. According to surveys by the associations, the existence of every second company is now at risk.
It is therefore important for every company to make the right decisions quickly and consistently. It is not only a matter of surviving the next weeks and months, but also of being prepared for the time thereafter.
As a long-standing consultant to the printing industry and with experience from over 100 restructurings, Apenberg & Partner offers a broad portfolio of measures that can help printers manage all phases of the crisis cycle in a forward-looking manner.
- 360°- Print Business Check. Within a few days, all operational and organisational risks associated with Covid-19 are identified to ensure the continued existence of the business.
- Establishment and management of a Covid-19 task force. This project group monitors developments in the company on an ongoing basis.
- Scenario analyses of the financial effects of the Corona pandemic to ensure the company's solvency.
- Support in applying for government funding assistance.
- Support in the development of a sustainable business plan for the period after the acute crisis.
- Development of effective restructuring measures to regain sustainable profitability.